Click here to skip to main content.
 

The School began life as The London School of Tropical Medicine in 1899 and was originally part of the Seamen's Hospital Society, based at Albert Dock in London's East End


We moved to Keppel Street in 1929. Details of our history, including a Timeline, a chronology of significant events and details of our buildings are available on the School website

Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019